You can modify new views you create by following these steps:
- Browse to the front page of your SharePoint site.
- Click Site contents.
- A list of document libraries and lists is displayed. Click the relevant item containing the view you want to modify.
- Click the name of the current view shown towards the right hand side of the page. For example, the default All Items view is shown here:
- This opens a dropdown menu for view actions. Select Edit current view.
- This displays the settings of the current view. You can modify the name of the view, which columns are displayed in the view and in which order, and many further options on this page.
- Once your changes have been made, click OK at the bottom of the page to save them.
Thanks for your feedback.