Repair SharePortals is available under More Settings and is intended only for cases where the configuration of SharePortals has been corrupted and needs reset. Repairing a SharePortals instance will perform the following changes to your SharePortals instance:
1. Any Fields which are normally created during installation but appear to be missing are recreated within the SharePoint backend.
2. The Relationships list is reset back to it’s initial state.
3. All App Setting configuration is reset to it’s initial state such as navigation, workflows, relations etc.
The following will not be affected by the Repair function:
1. Anything which has been created in the SharePoint backend, such as new Entities and Fields will still exist.
2. All data such as Entity Records and Content will be retained.
Last Modified: 2021/09/16