The Quick Actions menu at the top of the left-hand side of the record view gives access to a series of popular functions:
- Search Google: Uses the value record name field and launches a Google Web search.
- Search LinkedIn: Searched LinkedIn for the value record name field.
- View Record in SharePoint: Opens the underlying SharePoint record a new browser tab
- Manage Record Permissions: Opens the SharePoint permissions page for this record. You can then modify these permissions to control access to the record for specific users and groups.
- Delete Record: Deletes the current record.
Thanks for your feedback.