1. Are you simply looking for a Microsoft 365 hosted Solution? You are already paying for Microsoft 365 licenses and you appreciate the power and potential of that platform. You understand the benefits of doing more with Microsoft 365, from Single Sign-On (SSO), to Power Platform tools, like Power BI.
2. Are you looking for a feature-rich Outlook Add-In? You spend much of your time in Microsoft Outlook. Would managing important customer correspondence without leaving Outlook make your life much easier?
3. Do your teams send and receive hundreds if not thousands of emails every day? You send and receive hundreds if not thousands of emails every day. Do those emails contain important information, but they live in individual mail boxes? Want to centralise important emails?
4. Are you looking to track other information against contacts? Would you like to record tasks, documents, notes, call records, and potentially other types of information with contacts?
5. Do you work with Office documents daily? Are Word documents and spreadsheets part of your daily workload? Proposals? CVs and Resumes? Project Plans? Sales Reports? Would creating and editing those using native office tools from within a contact or other type of record be better than downloading them to your desktop first?